Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beer & Skittles

I don't think that a blog with all this negativity is going to 'float'.

I will blog once a week (at least) ((but I make no promises)) 
about happy things. Like rainbows and shit.

Ok, here is a list of things that make me happy.
  • ChildPerson - Always and Forever
  • Cake - Yum
  • BoyFriend Manfriend - He Said NOT to blog about him! (does this count?) He Also Says That He Is NOT a Boy, So Therefore Should Be Called 'ManFriend' UGH
  • Sister David - My Favorite He/She
  • Brother Tina - My Favorite LlamaBoy
  • Family in General - When they Behave
  • Cake - Yum
  • Uncle Jim - Keeper of the 'Mote AND The Flippit Kid!!
  • Chocolate - On or In Anything
  • BFF - She Frikkin Rocks
  • Puppies - Not Mutillated
  • Music - All Kinds
  • Pop Tarts - Brown Sugar or Raspberry (only with frosting)
  • Birds - Parrots Specifically
  • The Smell of Permanent Marker - Mmmmmm
  • Beer - Makes the World Go 'Round
  • Skittles - Taste the Rainbow Bitchez
  • Nice People - Not Many Left
  • Laughing at Old People - Is It SO Wrong?
  • Walmart - And the Creatures That Lurk There
  • Elmo - Yeah, From Sesame Street... What About It?
  • Snuffy - See Above
  • Dolphins - Not the Team, the Mammal
  • Drunk People - Not Close to Me Though
  • Pizza - NYC Style Trumps All Others
  • Vacations - Anywhere But Here
  • Rainbows - Oooooo.... Pretty
  • Fireworks - Bang Bang BOOM!
  • Cake - Yum
  • Bouncing - Anywhere
  • Wasting Time - Cuz I Can
  • Blogging - See Above
  • Eminem - He Makes Me Feel Better About My Life
  • Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper - Needs No Explanation
  • Stephen Lynch - YouTube Him
  • Midgets - They're Like Little Miniature People
  • Penis - The Word AND the Real Deal
  • Gay Guys - They're Tho Thweet (done with limp hand)
  • Volcanos - They're Explosive!
  • Cake - Yum
  • Ice Cream - See Above
  • Autistic People - They Rock
  • Movies - Better than TV
  • Bubbles - Who doesn't like bubbles??

Ok, I'm done for now... but this is a pretty kick-ass list.
If you ever doubt that I have feelings, or that I can be happy then please refer back to this list.

Oh... and this isn't in any particular order. I just typed as my mind wandered to all of the things that make me happy.

Clearly I like midgets more than Elmo.
I do however like to imagine that there is a little midget inside of the Elmo suit. But I know that there isn't. Finding that out was like when I found out that there wasn't a fucking Easter Bunny. It all probably has a lot to do with the way that I am.

No comments: